6 Easy Ways to Lock Apps on iPhone, iPhone is a smartphone made by Apple which can be said to be booming since it was launched by Steve Jobs in 2007 ago. Unlike most smartphones,
the iPhone Apps itself has its own fans,
so you can say it rarely competes with Android smartphones or other operating systems. What’s interesting, when the price is getting more expensive, in fact there are still many who buy this smartphone.
In terms of security, you could say the iPhone has a level of security that is arguably good thanks to its closed nature compared to Android. Meanwhile, usually iPhone users will use the fingerprint sensor or Touch ID as a security key from the iPhone because it is fast and easy. Plus there are features that can be used by users to lock applications that have been installed on the iPhone. For that, for those of you who are curious about how to do it, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Lock Apps on iPhone with the Restrictions Feature
- First, you can visit the Settings menu or application or Settings.
- On the Settings page, you can select the General or General menu.
- Next, you can choose Restrictions.
- On the Restrictions page, you just need to enable Enable Restrictions and enter your passcode.
- Then you can activate the various applications that you want to lock.
- To make sure it is successful or not, you can try to access the application.
Using Touch ID
- First, you can visit the Settings menu or app.
- On the Settings page, you can select Touch ID & Password.
- Next, you can enter the requested password.
- Then you can activate Touch ID for apps, such as Apple Pay, iTunes, or the App Store.
- Follow the instructions for adding fingerprints requested by the iPhone.
- Next, you can return to the Settings menu.
- On the Settings page, you can enter the Passcode & Touch ID menu.
- Enable Passcode and Touch ID.
- Later you can lock each application using a fingerprint.
There are several ways that you can use to lock all the applications that are installed on your iPhone. This method is not too difficult for everyone to do. But if you want to lock it instantly, you can use a trusted application, such as iProtect or AppLocker which has various other additional features.
Of course, this method only applies to iPhone devices and cannot be used on Android-based smartphones because the security system provided is also different. Even so, there are usually third-party applications that can be used.